Sunday, September 21, 2008

We don't bite!!

Okay....so we've had some of the nicest people just come and find our blog...leave the greatest little notes of encouragement, or stories and comments... then just run off, never to be heard from again!!!

Unless you're scared that we'll come hunt you down and cuddle on your cute babies... you should be sure to leave some way for us to get in contact with you! Sign up for a blogger account and comment when logged in, or leave an email address....or something! You guys are great, and we want to stay in touch or at least hear more of your stories, or thank you for the nice things you've said!!

So...if you haven't already, comment on this post and let us know how to get in touch with you...

love...your new friends,
Ryan, Steph and Avery

6 comments:

Becky said...

Your baby is so cute. I can't believe how tiny she is. Steph, I saw your mom at Tuachan this weekend - then found a link to your blog. What a coincidence. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got the whole story and saw pictures of the cutest tiniest baby ever!

Kathleen said...

oh sweet baby girl...I love this picture of you!!
Love aunt kath

Katie said...

Hey guys,
I think I've left a couple of comments on here, I'm the one that had the little 1 lb. even baby. :) Anyway, I set my blog to private so you can email me your email address if you'd like to see it at soaksun@yahoo.com. I LOVE this blog. You guys take such sweet pictures of your baby and are so positive. She looks great guys. Keep up the good work!

BradyH said...

Brady and Taryn...bradyrhansen@gamil.com

...just in case;)

Anonymous said...

Well a little history over the last few weeks. I created a blog called The Adventures of Cat and Bambam, Life outside the NICU and did away with Samuel's carepage as he is well now and we were taking up space that someone else could use. Then I got hacked and the blog got deleted and I have not had the opportunity to recreate it. I can be reached at haddis08@hotmail.com until I can get the blog back up and running.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

You are the cutest little family ever! I left a comment on here, but I think if you click on my name it will show my profile and blog. If not, it's: www.thillysings.blogspot.com
If you want to see our 33 weeker she is archived in June 2006 and later. We didn't have the blog when our 28 weeker was born, but you can find a 1 year update in Jan 2006 and random pics throughout. Ok, sorry this is long. Hope you had a happy, growing, lots of progress kind of weekend!